We have a truly international network of training partners, with more than 470 partnering institutions, located in over 90 countries and across every continent. These include leading universities and some of the industry’s most respected organizations.
Different partnership programs are available to training entities offering aviation-related courses.
IATA Authorized Training Centers (ATCs)
IATA Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) are independent training facilities that are authorized to teach IATA Training Programs in the fields of Aviation, Travel and Tourism, Cargo and Dangerous Goods Regulations.
IATA Accredited Training Schools (ATSs)
- IATA Accredited Training Schools (ATSs) are independent organizations authorized by IATA to deliver training programs in the field of Cargo and Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- How to become an IATA Accredited Training School (ATS)
IATA Regional Training Partners (RTPs)
- Regional Training Partners (RTP) are independent aviation training organizations that offer a selection of IATA classroom courses and diploma programs delivered by IATA instructors with IATA course material. Participants enjoy a similar learning experience to that of an IATA Training Center, only closer to home.
- How to become an IATA RTP
IATA Academic Partners
- IATA offers a number of industry-specific academic partnership programs for working professionals.
View our full list of academic programs.
Contact the partnership team
For general questions about our partnership models, please Contact Us